- As we work to keep our patrons and musicians safe, we ask that you to make sure you are feeling healthy before you come to our concert.
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of the concert, we are happy to offer a hassle-free exchange for a show when you are feeling better.
- Contact email@example.com or call 306-586-9555 to make arrangements. Ticket exchanges will be offer during business hours during the week following the concert.
What to Bring
- Your Ticket – this can be printed at home or shown to our event team on your mobile device. You can also present your ID to be confirmed on our ticket list. There will be no onsite box office, but staff will be available to help.
- You will be seated with the group you arrive so please plan to arrive together.
- A Mask – we are asking our patrons to wear a mask for the duration of the concert. If you do not arrive with one, you will be provided with one.
- Limited personal belongings – there will be no coat check offered.
- Also please note that no food or drink is permitted in the church
- Holy Rosary Cathedral
- 2104 Garnet Street
- Google Maps
- Entrance on 13th Avenue. Access to this door is up a set of stairs
- Accessible entrance through ramp on west side of Cathedral near the Garnet Street Entrance
- Parking is available in the lot on the east side of the cathedral, accessed from Cameron Street
- There is an additional lot accessed from 13th Avenue & Garnet Street that is located by the accessible ramp entrance
- There is ample on-street parking available on 13th Avenue and surround side streets
- Doors to the church will open 30 minutes before the concert. 7:00 pm for evening shows, 1:30 pm for the matinees
- Please arrive as close to this time as possible.
- Social distancing will be required in the lineup to enter the church
- Upon entrance to the church, we will ask you to put on your mask, to sanitize your hands and pick up a program
- These concerts are general admission, with a Level A ticket price at the front of the church and Level B covering the middle to back of the church
- Patrons will be seated starting at the front of the section first, moving towards the back. Seating map is planned so patrons will not have to move around each other to take their seats.
- You will be seated with the group you arrive with. Seating will not be held for people arriving later in your group.
- Each pew will be marked with the area where seating is allowed and where seating is not allowed. This is to ensure proper distancing between the seats and the rows.
- RSO Event Team members will assist you in locating your seat
- Please maintain social distancing while being seated
- Groups from the same household can be seated together, up to 4 people per pew
- Once seated, we ask you to please remain seated for the duration of the concert
- Once patrons enter the performance space, no moving or mingling is permitted – audience will remain stationary until exiting the space, while maintaining distancing protocols
- RSO Event Team members will be available to assist those needing to leave during the performance
Leaving the Concert
- Once the concert has ended, patrons seated at the back of the church will leave first.
- We ask you to leave the church promptly and not to wait in the doorways.
- Sanitizer will be available
- Recycling boxes for the concert programs will also be available.
- Please maintain social distancing will leaving the church.
Post Show Survey
- We are interested in knowing about your experience at the concert
- Please complete this short questionnaire to help us better serve our patrons
- Post Show Survey
Thank you for supporting the Regina Symphony Orchestra and our reimagined concert season. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
RSO Box Office Team
PHONE 306-586-9555 2424 College Avenue Regina SK S4P 1C8 firstname.lastname@example.org