The Regina Symphony Orchestra has developed safety guidelines for our patrons. All guidelines adhere to or exceed those provided by provincial public health officials and may change in accordance with provincial decisions as the season progresses. The RSO will communicate any changes and updates as they occur.
- If you feel ill, please do not attend. We will exchange your ticket or issue you a credit for a future concert. Contact email@example.com or call (306) 586-9555 to make arrangements. Ticket exchanges will be offer during business hours during the week following the concert.
- All concerts are approximately one hour, without intermission. Doors will open 30 minutes before show time.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask for the duration of the concert. If you do not arrive with one, you will be provided with one upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer must be used by all patrons entering and exiting the venue.
- Concert seating is limited according to public health restrictions. Rows required to be left vacant will be clearly marked, as will approved seating positions.
- All patrons will be seated in pairs two metres (six feet) from one another. Patrons who have purchased up to four tickets may also sit together.
- Once seated, we ask our patrons to limit their movement the venue. When not in your seat, please follow two metre (six foot) social distancing protocol
- Please follow the instructions of staff and volunteer ushers when taking your seat, and when exiting the facility. When leaving, the church will empty from the back to the front.
Please bring any concerns up with a member of the Regina Symphony staff or the Event Team.
Thank you for attention to these guidelines as we work to keep our community safe. Thank you for supporting your Regina Symphony Orchestra.